One of the many largest festivals of Bihar, UP, and North India, Chhath Puja has been beginning right now with the ritual of Nahay-Khay and can finish with Suryodaya Arghya. The competition is devoted to Surya Dev (Solar God) and Chhathi Maiya. Chhath puja is widely known on the Shashti Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month, which is after six days of Diwali.
On Chhath Puja, ladies observe Nirjala quick for 36 hours and search for blessings for the well-being of their household and family members. The quick is began from the Panchami which is called Khurana and ends with Parana on Saptami after providing Usha Arghya to Lord Solar. Nevertheless, the songs of Chhath has been begun enjoying after Diwali. The competition is incomplete without the Chhath Puja folks songs.
Therefore, we’ve got enlisted the 5 most cherished folk songs of Chhath Puja that will provide you with the true essence of the competition.
1. Pahile Pahil Chhathi Maiya: Chhath Puja is incomplete without folks singer Sharda Sinha’s songs. These songs of Sharda will make you are feeling how a lot of the competition issues for Biharis as they rejoice in the competition with amazing pomp and present.
2. Uthau Sooraj Bhaile Bihaan: Sharda has sung some lovely Chhath Puja songs and Uthau Sooraj Bhaile Bihaan is considered one of them. Giving glimpses of the rituals of Chhath Puja, the lyrics of the tune is a request to Surya Dev to rise a bit early because the devotees are ready to supply Arghya.
3. Uga Hai Suraj Dev: The tune is crooned by Anuradha Podwal and penned by Vinay Bihari. The tune tells the significance of Chhath Puja and is among the most performed songs throughout festivities.
4. Kabahun Naa Chhooti Chhath: The tune is voiced by well-known Bollywood singer Alka Yagnik. The tune is a request to Chhath Maiyya to provide blessings to proceed with the puja. The tune options Kranti Prakash Jha and Kristine Zedek.
5. Kelwa Ke Paat Par- The tune is once more one of the crucial performed songs of Sharda. The tune is concerning the devotee who’s doing Chhath Vrat and is providing her prayers to the Solar God.
These songs will certainly offer you a genuine really feel of the competition.