On its official website, srmist.edu.in, the SRM Institute of Science and Technology has published the SRMJEEE 2021 application form. The application form can be filled out by using the online mode.
To complete the process, an applicant will have to apply online, check their email address, fill in the information, submit all the documentation needed, and pay the application fee.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Color photo of passport size
- Scanned signature picture
- For e-payment scenarios, debit card, credit card, or net banking info
How to request an application for SRMJEEE 2021:
- Sign on to the official srmist.edu.in website
- By uploading information such as name, email ID, and phone number, register
- Get the email received by the authorities checked after successfully registering for SRMJEEE
- After signing into the applicant portal and entering the necessary information in the application form phase for SRMJEEE 2021.
- Making the charge payment in online mode
- Upload scanned images of the photograph and the candidate’s signature as stated by the authorities after payment.
- Check the declaration box and your request is presented.
You need to pick the choice ‘DD’ during the payment steps for candidates who will request their application fee via Demand Draft (DD). Via Demand Draft, they will have to pay Rs1100 and enter data such as bank name, draft number, and date.
The draft application must be submitted to the Admin, Admissions Directorate, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly SRM University), Kattankulathur, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu. PIN number-603203.
The SRMJEEE 2021 is an admission exam administered by the Science and Technology Institute of SRM, Chennai. Anyone who passes the test will enroll at the university for undergraduate engineering courses.
With a total of 125 multiple-choice questions, SRMJEEE 2021 will be computer-based for 2 hours and 30 minutes. There will be five sections for the questions: Physics, Maths, Chemistry, English, and Aptitude.